1. To have a friend, you must be one.
2. Don’t judge by color of skin, but by character within
3. Many animals are good and loyal companions. Respect ‘em and the earth they roam upon.
4. A cowboy is bound by duty, honor, and gratitude for what God has given him, which includes his friends and family.
5. Live by the rule of what is best for the most.
6. Stand up for what’s right.
7. Remember that some things aren’t
8. God put the firewood there, but you have to gather and light it yourself.
9. We are all created equal and everyone has within the power and the obligation to make this a better world.
10. Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway.